Entry to (Exit from) Ukraine
The rules of foreigners entry to (exit from) Ukraine are regulated by Ukrainian law On Legal Status of Foreigners, of February 4, 1994, by the Rules of foreigners entry to Ukraine, their exit from Ukraine and transit through its territory (under the Decree N 1074 by Ukraine's Cabinet of Ministers of December 29, 1995) and by the Rules of obtaining visa documents for entry to Ukraine(under the Decree N 227 by Ukraine's Cabinet of Ministers of February 20, 1999).
For the clients of our company we are ready to offer our help in preparing documents for issue visa. For making all the documents we need the following information about the client:
- Date of Birth
- Passport number
- Country, where visa will be applied
Invitation letter is giving ONLY in case of reservation and FULL payment of the hotel through Albatros-Travel company.
In case of loss of national passports by the foreigner on the territory of Ukraine, the passport owner should inform their hosting organization and an internal affairs agency about this incident. The latter, upon the foreigner's request, issues a substitution document. On obtaining national passports by foryeigners at the diplomatic mission or consular department of their country on the basis of the foreigner's application and a petition by their hosting organization, the internal affairs agency provides for issuing an exit visa or registration of the foreigner's national passport.
Main types of invitation that can be proposed to our clients are:
- B (business invitation) - invitation of an established type duly arranged by the internal affairs agencies
- T (tourist invitation) - documents proving the tourist nature of the trip
List of countries which have visa-free movement regime (dated October 2001)
For the period up to 90 days:
- Austria, Andorra
- Belorussia, Belgium, Bolgaria
- Canada, Cyprus, Czech Rep.
- Finland, France
- Germany, Great Britain, Greece
- Holland, Hungary
- Ireland, Iceland, Italy
- Latvia, Lithuanian, Luxemburg, Liechtenstein
- Malta, Moldova (with foreing passports), Monaco, Mongolia (with foreing passports)
- Poland, Portugal
- Russian Federation (internal passports), Romania
- Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- United States of America (USA)
With ONLY foreign passports:
- Azerbaijan, Armenia
- Kazakhstan (with foreing passports)
- Tadjikistan (with foreing passports)